- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, room heater, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- ID-It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Backtoholidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
If you don’t show up at the hotel, the entire booking amount will be deducted as no-show charges.
Important Things to Note:
- Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in hotel.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability).
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide which is beyond the control of the travel agent/hotel.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Roadblocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- We are offering BB, CP, MAP and Half Board meal plans in almost all the destinations, kindly check with the sales executive before confirming your holiday. In few destinations meal plans are not applicable and you will have to purchase your own meal.